Facial hair makes the skin less smooth and breaks beauty of the face. Even make-up looks much polished when face is without excess hair. Unwanted hair that grows on a woman’s body and face is caused by hirsutism . Having excess body hair can often generate a sense of self-consciousness and even guilt. Below mention are some Natural home remedies easily available, you can rely on these quick and easy hair removal tips to get rid of body hair if you don’t want to visit a salon.
Here are some simple and effective home remedies to remove your facial hair naturally.
- Sugar and Lemon Juice All you need to do is mix two tablespoons of sugar and lemon juice, along with 8-9 tablespoons of water. Heat this mixture until bubbles start to appear and then, let it cool. Apply it on the affected areas using a spatula and keep it for about 20-25 minutes. Wash it off with cold water, rubbing in circular motion.
- Lemon and Honey For dry skin. All you need to do is mix two tablespoons of sugar and lemon juice, along with 8-9 tablespoons of water. Heat this mixture until bubbles start to appear and then, let it cool.Use waxing strip or a cotton cloth, and pull the hair out in the opposite direction of growth.
- Oatmeal and Banana For Dehydrated Skin. Blend two tablespoons of oatmeal with a ripe banana, and apply this paste on the affected areas. Massage it for 15 minutes, and wash it off with cool water.
- Egg White and Cornstarch( Not for acne porn skin)Mix a tablespoon each of cornstarch and sugar with egg white. Apply this mixture on the areas where you have unwanted hair and peel it off once it is dry.
- Turmeric and milk paste Mix turmeric and milk added in the ratio of three parts to one. Apply it on your face, and let this paste dry. You can use it especially on the upper lip area. Once dry, rub this area gently to get rid of any hair here. Wash this mixture off gently with some cold water. Regular use of this paste reduces the growth of facial hair over time, getting rid of it naturally.
- Gram flour and yoghurt mix Add yoghurt and gram flour with a pinch of turmeric. Mix all of these ingredients together and apply this mixture on your face. Let it dry and then rub the area gently to get rid of the hair there. Wash it off with cold water.