Healthy diet and exercise can contribute in good health and healthy immune system. As exercise helps in good circulation and helps immune system to do it’s job efficiently. Regular exercise is one of the pillar of healthy living. As it lowers blood pressure, Helps in control of body weight , and protects against many diseases.
Healthy immune system needs good regular nourishment. You must have noticed People who live in poverty and are malnourished are more vulnerable to infectious diseases. Deficiencies of zinc, selenium, iron, copper, folic acid, and vitamins A, B6, C, and E Alter immune responses.
For keeping good immune system one should keep following thing in mind-
- Eat diet of fruits and vegetables and avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Should exercise regularly and maintain a healthy weight .
- Washing your hands frequently to avoid infections . Avoid taking too much stress .
- Refined starches, added sugars, processed meats and other highly processed foods should be avoided in diet.
- Fermented dairy foods should be included in diet such as Pickle, yogurt and certain cheeses contain probiotics, which are live bacteria in food that are noted for their positive impact on gut health.