Rose water is flavored, aromatic water which is prepared by soaking rose petals into water. Fill an empty spray bottle with rosewater and spritz once you’re done with your morning beauty routine to keep your face fresh and hydrated.
Don’t Ignore rose water. It has numerous benefits, It maintains pH balance .The best and easiest way to use rose water maybe to apply it at night, to clear all impurities the face has collected through the day;
- For Dry and Frizzy Hair- Mix equal parts rosewater and glycerin, apply on the scalp with the help of cotton pads and massage for 10-15 minutes. Let it stay for another 30 minutes and wash off with shampoo.
- Facial Cleanser: Rose water can be used a cleanser on all skin types. After washing your face with a mild face wash, all you have to do is add a few drops of glycerine to 1 tbsp rose water and apply it on your face.
- No More Tired Eyes- If you have tired, inflamed eyes – soak a cotton pad in chilled rose water and apply. It helps reduce puffiness under the eyes and get rid of redness.
- Hair Conditioner- Post shampooing, use a cup of rose water as a final rinse. It helps condition the hair deeply, adding a healthy shine and growth of your hair you’ll just love.
- Facial Toner- Wet a soft cotton ball with chilled rose water and dab it on cleansed skin. Its mild astringent properties help tighten the pores and gently tone the skin. It also helps to get rid of aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles.
- For Acne – Mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice with 1 tbsp rose water, apply it on acne skin and let it stay for 30 minutes. Wash with fresh water .
- Get rid of tanning- Add 2 tbsp gram flour and mix it with rose water plus lemon juice to make a smooth paste. Apply for 15 minutes to get rid of tanning.
For some extra indulgence, draw yourself a rose-scented bath. It’s considered the best antidote to stress.The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.